07 December 2016

About Us

Posted by Abirama on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 in | No comments
This blog was made in December 7th 2016 by Gregorios Danindra Abirama. He was born in Jakarta february 5th 1998. Abi, that what he likes to be called is a fresh graduate. He was graduated from Strada St. Thomas Aquino senor highschool in 2016 (I forgot what date and month he was graduated). After he was graduated, unfortunately he can continue his study. Because he can't continue his study, abi decided to get a job but he didn't get any job until now. So, he decided to make a blog and share the information that he got to people from around the world.

If you want to know more about me. Please contact me at:
Twitter
Facebook
Google+
Instagram

So please, follow me or add me as your friends, also visit my blog and don't talk anything bad about it. I hope you enjoy reading at abi's blog. Have a nice day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment